FEATURED IN

74% of employers say they've hired the wrong person. 

VoiceSense uses real-time behavioral speech analysis to make sure this doesn't happen.

VoiceSense's award-winning, real-time behavioral speech analysis automatically identifies the perfect candidates

Reduce Pre-Employment Screening Time Up To 70%

Save time. Hire the right people.

Case Study: Award-winning HR hiring company used VoiceSense to screen 1000s of candidates - automatically

Using VoiceSense speech analysis, each candidate received a job match score, ranked by percentile.  

  • 70% of candidates were quickly disqualified

  • With 70% of the candidates removed, HR was able to focus on the remaining 30%

Try VoiceSense For Free

We'll show you how VoiceSense will work in your environment, save time & resources, and make sure that you hire the right people.

We'll be in touch within one business day.

Try VoiceSense For Free

HR sends video/audio files through an API

VoiceSense analyzes the files using over 200 speech parameters

You receive a short list of the best candidates to fill your position

How It Works

See How VoiceSense Will Help You

VoiceSense's award-winning, real-time behavioral speech analysis automatically identifies the perfect candidates

Reduce Pre-Employment Screening Time Up To 70%

Save time. Hire the right people.

Try It Free
Fix the following errors:
Hide